REP Lab. Engineering Better Athletes
Technology Driven, Evidence-Based Sports Performance with Jay Dicharry, PT
- REP Lab uses a state-of-the-art force plate instrumented treadmill to collect your individual data in real-time.
- Jay Dicharry, PT uses the data this to optimize your sports performance plan
To learn more or set up an appointment now:
Email Us / 541-419-8208
- Rebound & REP Lab COOKIE Run + Exchange
When: December 10, 2013 5:30 pm
- Oiselle Community Run
When: December 11, 2013 7:30 am
Where: Rebound Physical Therapy - West Bend Clinic
- Runners Huddle Up: what works and why!
When: December 13, 2013 4:00 pm
Sign up for our newsletter!
View Past Newsletters
- Bend FC Timbers partner with REP Biomechanics Lab and Rebound Physical Therapy REP Lab Director Jay Dicharry PT, will assist with FC Timber athlete development through specific strength, power and agility programs. ...
- REP Lab is kicking off ski season with some strength training to keep you strong, fast and injury-free this season. Our classes and exercises are specifically designed by Jay ...
MissionCombine Endurance, Explosiveness and Education to maximize sports performance at the REP Lab in Rebound’s Westside clinic. Our lab director, Jay Dicharry, PT, is leading the field of biomechanical analysis, strength assessment, and functional mobility in sport. Our physiological specialist, Stephanie Howe, MS, provides coaching services and individualized training plans to fit the needs of unique individuals.
Jay Dicharry has been as leading biomechanist since 1995 and now brings his world-renowned expertise to the REP Lab in Bend, OR. The REP Lab not only partners with shoe companies to assist with design but assesses and treats athletes from the novice to the Olympic and professional levels. We focus on evidence-based best practices in treating underlying biomechanical problems, not just symptoms. By using extensive data analysis from proprietary cutting edge treadmill, force plate and 3D computer analysis software, Jay and his team can fine tune your stride, pedal stroke, address knee or low-back pain and increase your performance.
Stephanie Howe strives to provide coaching services, individualized training plans, and nutrition consults to fit the needs of unique individuals. She understands that most athletes are first and foremost normal, busy people trying to balance work, family, and play. An effective training or nutrition plan considers all these life obligations to achieve balance in life and maximize the benefits of training and fueling. Plans are not "one size fits all" and should be formulated to match the lifestyle and goals of the individual.